GIRLS is a social project of the Techno Women Association aimed at involving girls in STEM disciplines, career guidance and developing girls’ digital competencies.
The goal of the project is to create a network of TECHNO GIRLS clubs based on senior classes in schools, colleges, universities and other educational organizations.
- Creation of a network of clubs for girls and girls TECHNO GIRLS, based on senior classes in schools, colleges, universities and other educational organizations;
- Organization and implementation of a mentoring program for the network of clubs for girls and girls TECHNO GIRLS with the involvement of participants/members of TECHNO WOMEN as mentors.
- Organization and implementation of educational programs for the development of digital skills and competencies, STEM disciplines, increasing the professional and personal growth of girls and girls.
- Organization and holding of events, online/offline meetings with participants/members of TECHNO WOMEN as mentors and speakers.
- Assistance to girls in career development, career guidance, employment and other professional development.