“Techno Women” non-profit organization brought together women working in technology industries: IT, digital, telecom, new media, Fintech, Edutech, Healthtech, Biotech, Ecotech, Nanotech, Robotics, space and other high-tech industries.
The non-profit organization Techno Women was registered on May 6, 2022 at the Astana International Financial Center.
Techno Women MISSION – TO OPEN UP NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL GIRLS AND WOMEN AROUND THE DIGITAL WORLD
The vision of TECHNOWOMEN is to develop an international network of communities of progressive women in Central Asia that contribute to the transformation of society, the promotion of gender equality, fair competition, the use of advanced technologies, the development of digital culture and the education of a highly educated, spiritually rich and socially responsible new generation.
Purpose of Techno Women – Increase the number of girls and women working in the technology industries, promote the development of female entrepreneurship and the formation of a new class of progressive women in Central Asia.
Techno Women Goals:
- Develop a professional community of women working in technology industries.
- Contribute to the education of girls and girls in STEM disciplines, programming, robotics and involvement in scientific activities
- Develop and implement programs and projects aimed at improving the personal and professional growth of women
- Contribute to the development of women’s start-up movement in technological industries and promote Kazakhstani projects at the international level.
- Motivate women to realize themselves in the digital economy, as well as conduct outreach to promote girls and women in science and advanced industries.
- Create a dialogue platform for achieving gender equality in science and technology industry
- Attract investment in technology industries and promote the scaling of women’s projects in Kazakhstan and abroad.