Strategy Committee «Techno Women» non-profit organization
Aziza Shuzheyeva – President of the TECHNOWOMEN Non-Profit Organization, Chief of the Digital Transformation Public Foundation
Aziza Shuzheyeva used to work in the field of government sector digitalization from 2001 to 2010. She participated in creating the e-government infrastructure and developing legal framework for the digital transformation of management, society and the economy in Kazakhstan. From 2010 to 2022, she has been involved in the private sector and community service. Aziza is an entrepreneur and is developing the Brand Agency BIGNAME LLP (www.bigname.kz) and is also engaged in the IT consulting and promotion of digital transformation in Kazakhstan (www.dtpf.kz)
Aziza is a civil activist, she is a founder of the League of Young programmers YBYRAI Public Fund (from 2017 to 2021), and is the President of TECHNOWOMEN NGO. The following social projects have been implemented due to her initiatives:
1) Teaching programming, digital skills and assistance in business digitalization for micro and small businesses to girls and women;
2) Promotion of women to the decision-making level, and promotion 30% quota for the representation of women in political parties and board of directors;
3) Provision of consulting assistance and free training on digital skills and e-commerce for women artisans.
4) Opening free programming and robotics classes for children under the Program Your Future program. During the 2017-2022 period, more than 1000 classes were opened and about 25,000 children were trained for free. The classes were opened in single-industry towns, rural areas, and regions;
5) Implementation of the Computers for Children - 2020 project. During the pandemic more than 100 families with many children received free computer technology for distance learning;
6) Launch of the Republican Mentoring Program to support start-up women entrepreneurs;
7) Organization of the Road to School campaign, which supported more than 200 children from vulnerable families;
8) Organization of a personal mentoring school to help women, who want to change their lives, called Aziza Shuzheyeva’s Mentoring School;
9) Online Women’s Political Leadership School to advance women at the decision- making level.