The event initiated the creation of a non-governmental organization – the TECHNO WOMEN community, which brought together more than 200 women leaders from the IT and telecom industries, as well as biotechnology, nanotechnology and other technology industries.
The TECHNO WOMEN community includes women who develop tech startups, digital services in SMEs, working in companies in the EduTech, FinTech, GovTech, HealthTech Digital, New Media and other areas related to high technology.
Speakers at the event initiated the allocation of special educational scholarships and quotas for girls who want to enter technological specialties.
Speakers also talked about how women can expand their economic opportunities and gain financial independence with the help of new technologies. To this end, projects such as an e-commerce school, mentoring programs to increase the professional growth of girls in high-tech industries are being implemented today. The TECHNO WOMEN community also plans to prepare female digital officers for a large-scale digital transformation in the economy.
The TECHNO WOMEN community proposes to conduct a study on gender issues, with perspectives and women in tech circles, as also proposes to develop a specific policy for tech companies. In addition, the TECHNO WOMEN community suggests that the state conduct explanatory work in schools with girls and parents, stimulate the involvement of girls in STEM education. In partnership with Astana Hub, it is also planned to implement a joint program to attract young people and women to start a movement in the IT field. In partnership with Astana Hub, it is also planned to implement a joint program to involve girls and women in the IT start-up movement.
The main tasks of the created community are:
1. Create a professional community of women in the field of high technology, as well as promote the professional growth and advancement of women in technology industries.
2. To promote the female digital start up movement.
3. Promote the education of girls in STEM disciplines, programming, robotics, computer design, e-commerce, and other related disciplines.
4. Conduct awareness-raising work among the female half of society about relevant professions in the digital economy and expand women’s economic opportunities with the help of high technologies.
5. Create a dialogue platform for discussing the most pressing issues of digitalization of the economy.
The new generation of women in Kazakhstan chooses progressive ideas!
Program your future and change this world for yourself!